Access and navigation on the site are only permitted upon acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. All products, images and reproductions, logos, trademarks and product patents are the sole property of Log-Man International Srl. No other subject is licensed or entitled to use such goods. Any violations will be prosecuted by Log-Man International Srl on the basis of current provisions concerning the protection of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described in this site may be provided if and as they are available without the publication on the site implying warranty (including implied) availability, merchantability, fitness for particular use and compliance with applicable laws in individual countries.
3. Under no circumstances, Log-Man International Srl may be held liable for contractual or non-contractual damages (including indirect or non-quantified damages) arising out of the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way arising out of or related to the use of this site.
4. This site may include publications with inaccurate technical data or typographical errors that will be corrected as soon as possible at the discretion of Log-Man International Srl.
5. Log-Man International Srl may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions of access, as well as to all other parts of the site, without prior notice.
6. Log-Man International Srl is not responsible for the content of sites linked to its Intenet site or any problems arising from the indirect link link.
7. Log-Man International Srl advertises all products on this site. This does not mean that all products are marketed in each country, nor that the products, if they are marketed, are immediately available in each country. Those interested in request information directly from Log-Man International Srl in case of need for up-to-date information.
8. THE USER WHO DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SITE'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IS INVITED TO SUSPEND IMMEDIATELY THE USE OF THE SITE.